Monday, 20 April 2015

opposites

Some recent journal entries:






2 comments:

  1. I really like these journal entries. The words can mean so many different things. The one relating to Alzheimers (?) just made me sad, and I sort of related it to how...like, I don't know, life happens and we change and perhaps lose small parts of ourselves. I really liked the last one, especially. It made me think about how you can be close/friends with people for a time in your life, but then you move away from each other or just drift apart and it's kind of like...you forget them and you don't really miss them. The memories are always nice (or not), though.

    I don't know. I haven't journaled like this in so long I miss it. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks for this, it was so interesting to hear your take on the journal entries!
      "we change and perhaps lose small parts of ourselves" aah I hate thinking about this :~(

      Delete