Firstly: USA!?! WOOOO! SHOW ME PICTURES OF OLD PEOPLE FINALLY GETTING MARRIED AND OLD REPUBLICANS CRYING!
I made this last night - I don't really know what it is but I made it when I was thinking about body acceptance.
Each page has little windows cut into it.
I found the photo in a magazine and cut it up into jigsaw pieces. Each piece should match up to the others throughout the book.
I stuck them into an old magazine about breakthroughs in science (I think?) I thought it would be neat to have a book about science which looks really cold and mechanical because it contrasts with the pictures (still kinda science?) that look really homely and natural.
Also - my dad brought a paper cutter home from work! YEAH! I'm embarrassingly excited about how neat all of my edges are going to be, I have the webcam selfies to prove it:
I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING WONDERFUL!





No comments:
Post a Comment