Thursday, 27 August 2015

3 journals from a strange month


I'm trying to keep separate journals for different "themes"

...maybe because I like organisation
...maybe because I bought too many journals
...maybe because I'm a slave to W.H.Smith
















4 comments:

  1. (oh my god i nearly got duped into buying a larger malteasers bar by a WHSmiths employee the other day they got some crazy mind control shit going on for sure) ahem. anyway your journals are cool and v expressive + excellent use of materials. i am currently trying out the whole different journal thing, however it means i have pages and pages of thoughts written in a notebook i got in a horse magazine millions of years ago and one picture stuck in my wonderful orange velour notebook. i'm glad you've had more success with this system than me....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to WHSmith's brainwashing powers, I am now the reluctant owner of 26 sharpie pens? I can't even hold them all in two hands. Thank you! When I started doing it, I was so surprised at how difficult it was? I want to keep things neat and organised but I would also quite like to put cute pictures of dogs/pizza wherever I please. I'm working on it. Good luck in your horse-magazine-journal endeavors!

      Delete
  2. Your journals look so creative and I love
    that you express your feelings through little collages.
    I've just recently started scrapbooking myself and it calms
    me down so much when I feel stressed - it's such an amazing
    thing to relax and just distract yourself. :)

    la-ailurophile.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! collaging is the most relaxing thing! thank you! x

      Delete