Wednesday, 4 February 2015

polaroids&journal

I've been experimenting with painting on top of polariods! It's scary because WHAT IF I RUIN EVERYTHING?!!? Right? SO I've just doing it on crap overexposed ones for now. Eventually I want to use some black and white film and then re-colour it but I need to get the hang of it first!




They didn't really work out but it's a start!


I was journaling a lot last month! The top one is kind of "ah I don't understand people" and the bottom one was made when I was feeling sad and nostalgic.



I put bunting up in my room so now I can die happy.


here is a song:






12 comments:

  1. I always ruin everything so I stopped worrying about it.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i do need to stop worrying about it so much!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely lovely! I actually think that those polaroids look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad someone likes them!

      Delete
  3. I don't know what you're talking about because those polaroids came out really cool!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with what you did on the polaroids !! I think they worked out really well. Have you experimented even more??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm planning on working on it more but so far I haven't found enough time!

      Delete
  5. I've nominated you for the liebster award! I hope you can do it :)
    http://mermaidscantswim.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-liebster-award.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete